The EC PTA does not run a lunch program, except our Pizza and Ice Cream Fundraiser, served on Mondays.
From Tuesday to Friday, parents can send lunch from home, or order from local restaurants that deliver at the schools.
The restaurants below are popular among parents and students for school delivery. If you choose to use one of these vendors, please contact them directly via their business phone number or website. You can place your order, make your payment, and arrange delivery directly with the restaurant.**
– Simply Gourmet: www.simplygourmetlunches.com
Phone: (973) 686 9699 – Customer Service Representative is Fran
To order, parents need to visit their website, log in, register and place order.
– Food For Life: (201) 541-5433
– Fort Lee Pizza: (201) 947 2420 http://www.fortleepizzamenu.com/
– Vittorio’s Pizzeria: (201) 503-0177
– Gaduk Korean Lunch: (201) 461-2417
– Goldberg’s Famous Bagels & Deli: (201) 503-9000
They use GrubHub for their delivery service or parents can call the store directly. Parents can order lunch regularly for delivery to the schools by 10:00 am.
**Please note: The information above is provided as guidance only. The ECPTA does not have any connection with the ordering and does not receive any revenues from orders placed.