The Englewood Cliffs Parent Teacher Association serves as:
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
As an Englewood Cliffs PTA member, you are entitled to vote at PTA meetings, hold a PTA office and have a voice on the issues at North Cliff and Upper School.
Annual membership dues for the 2017-2018 school year are $20 per parent/guardian.
You Belong in PTA! The number one reason to join PTA is your child! Use your PTA membership to:
- Get Connected. PTA provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers and school administrators. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
- Watch Yourself Grow. As a PTA volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
- Give Back. By becoming part of PTA, you will be a part of the solution to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
- Effectively Engage. Spend quality time with your children through PTA programs, events and resources. Not only will you show how much you care about them but will also demonstrate the importance you place on their education.
CLICK HERE to become an Englewood Cliffs PTA Member!